Rules and Regulations
1. A minimum of 80% attendance is compulsory otherwise the student will not be allowed to appear in the Annual Examination.
2. Application for leave of absence, duly signed by the guardian must be submitted in case of an absence. Within seven (7) days. Prior sanction of leave is compulsory in case of continuous absence. If a student continuously absent for more than 7 days without information, the name will be struck off the rolls by the Class Teachers and re-admission will be possible only if a seat is available.
3. Students will not be granted leave from school during the running hours except under the following heads:
a) Ailment of near relatives.
b) Self ailment.
c) Social functions like marriage ceremony.
d) Religious rites.
4. Attendance on Saturday is compulsory. A fine of ₹ 50 (Rupees fifty) only will be imposed if a student is absent on a Saturday without a valid reason. Medical certification or supporting should be produced.
5. Students of Class IX and X will not be granted leave except on medical grounds. A fine of ₹50 per day will be levied.
6. The permission of the Principal is compulsory to leave the school during the school hours.